The average return rate for online purchases is 18% as compared to 8% in brick and mortar stores. This clearly shows that ecommerce brands must focus on handling returns efficiently so that it does not eat in to profitability.
As we always say, returns are an inevitable aspect of running an online business. However, the right tool can do wonders for you! A Shopify returns app such as EcoReturns that not only manages returns but also works for reducing returns can be a boon for your business. On the other hand, a lot of customer experience depends on how an online store handles returns. A poor return experience can lead to a lost customer for your business. Therefore, it’s extremely important to tie up with a returns management solution, especially during this time of the year, that can take off the burden of handling returns and can optimize returns end-to-end for your online store.
EcoReturns is a 5-star rated intelligent returns management solution, available on Shopify, that uses artificial intelligence to reduce the environmental and economic impact of returns and automates returns for online stores. It helps retailers analyse their returns, collect insightful data on returns, and improve customer experience with a branded return workflow.
With access to key returns-related data such as return reasons, return rate, revenue lost to returns and more such parameters let sellers gather actionable insights to reduce returns. Sellers also get to offer exchanges and store credits to customers improving customer retention.
With some of its unique features such as Risk Assessment Model, sellers get the leverage to determine the risk of an order being returned. EcoReturns assesses multiple factors using AI that may lead to an order being returned.
Here’s a video to help you understand better:
Now, we often get to hear “In case we don’t choose EcoReturns, which returns management software would you recommend for our Shopify store?” We are here to answer your question. Below listed are some of the top Shopify returns management apps (in no order of preference) that can be useful to streamline your returns this holiday season-
Started in the year 2017, the major USP of Loop is to convert returns from a cost center to a profit center by re-engaging customers during return with exchange offers they cannot refuse. Loop has 4 parts to its suite – exchanges, refunds, logistics, and intelligence. It has got a pretty decent returns/exchange interface that can automate the entire returns process for eCommerce brands at the backend.
Started back in the year 2015 as a chain of physical ‘return bars’ in America, it later announced that they would offer online returns portals for their merchants too. If you are someone who sells only in America and deal with multiple returns daily, Happy Returns Bar can be a good addition to your online store as it allows both return-in-store as well as online returns facility for buyers.
Shipway Returns presents an automated solution for managing e-commerce returns, aiding businesses in effectively handling their return processes.
1. Branded return page enabling customers to initiate returns for multiple orders with ease.
2. Real-time tracking, empowering customers to monitor their return progress at each stage.
3. Merchants can approve or reject return requests, simplify exchanges with one-click variant swaps, establish non-returnable categories, and leverage API integration for reverse pickups through major carriers.
4. Quality-check provisions
5. Streamlines COD and prepaid refund processes, expediting prompt refunds for customers without unnecessary delays.
Clickpost Returns Plus
ClickPost Returns Plus is a returns management app catered to Shopify merchants. As a self-service portal, Returns Plus lets retailers input their specific return terms and conditions. Whatever your return requirements are, this app will incorporate the same into the portal. Just specify details like the last date for return, qualified SKUs, and acceptable return reasons, and you can reduce a big chunk of the manual effort usually involved.
The entirety of the return process, from receiving requests to taking action on accepted requests, is taken care of. This includes notifying customers of their return statuses and giving them the best return experience. ClickPost Returns Plus is powered by technology to automate this cumbersome process while leaving certain things open to your manual interference. Get all the power of automation with all the freedom of customization using the ClickPost Returns Plus App for Shopify.
- Create and customize a branded self-serve returns portal completely configured to your return policy.
- Allow customers to place return requests within seconds, simplifying the process for you and them.
- Get started quickly with a 30-minute onboarding time and around-the-clock customer support.
AfterShip Returns Centre
Built by Aftership & Automizely, AfterShip Returns Centre majorly focuses on the post-purchase experience of shoppers. It ensures returns are converted into repurchases. It has 4 pricing plans – free, essential, pro and premium. The free plan offers 3 return requests a month and is suitable for a business with little to no returns, and the premium plan offers around 400 returns a month.
Now that we have shared with you some of the best returns management apps on Shopify, it’s time for you to consider asking yourself the below questions before trying out a returns app-
- How can the returns management solution help me reduce return rate?
- Does the software include a seamless returns portal that will ensure maximum customer satisfaction?
- Will the software provide me with crucial returns analytics that can help me understand my returns better?
- Does the software have enough integrations in place?
- Will the returns software provide me with automated exchanges, refunds, store credit options so that my customer gets the best returns experience?
- Does the software tell me about the orders that are at high risk of being returned so that I take apt measures to avoid them?
EcoReturns as your Returns Management App
Choosing EcoReturns as your returns management app will not only help you in reducing returns but also reduce the environmental impact of returns.
With EcoReturns, you get to meet your sustainability goals along with attaining business profitability. With features such as returns analytics dashboard, AI-powered risk assessment, label generation, automated exchanges, refunds, store credits, and more, EcoReturns is determined to improve the entire eCommerce returns process for you and your customers.
Schedule a demo today to understand how EcoReturns can solve all your return woes.