Who we are
Our website is https://saara.io
At Saara, Inc. (“Saara ”, “our”, “we” or “us”), we believe in a global supply chain ecosystem that is collaborative, purposeful and focused on value creation for all participants, from the first mile to the last mile and everywhere in between. We develop and maintain software solutions to enable supply chain participants to manage the end-to-end movement of goods.
Our website saara.io, (the “Site”) provides visitors with information about our company and software offerings. It also provides supply chain professionals with valuable information to better manage their returns and learn about the technology that supports a vibrant and efficient supply chain ecosystem. Additionally, we provide certain services, applications and tools, including our returns management platform, which are made available via the Site and related mobile applications (collectively, the “Services”).
What information do we collect?
In connection with the Site or Services, we may collect and use the following categories of information:
- information regarding your use of the Site and Services;
- information that you submit to us via an online form available on the Site or Services, including your name, title, company email, telephone number, address, and other company information;
- information that you provide to us when you register as a user of the Services; and
- any other information that you provide or make available to us through the Site or Services.
You may choose not to provide certain information to us, but as a result you may not be able to take advantage of some of the features of the Site or Services.
We may also collect general, non-personal, statistical information about the use of the Site and Services automatically, such as how many visitors visit a specific webpage, how long they stay on that page, the hyperlinks users click, your IP address, or similar information. If you access the Site or Services through a mobile device, we may collect information such as your mobile device ID, device type and your use of the features, functionality or notifications on such device, as well as similar technical data. We collect this information by using cookies, log files and other similar technologies (as further described below). This information represents a generic overview of our Site visitors and users of our Services, and it allows us to modify the Site and Services based on user traffic and behavior. We collect this information in order to help enhance the Site and Services, as well as to improve the user experience.
How do we collect information?
The information we collect is captured in two ways. The first includes any information voluntarily provided by you through various forms available on the Site or Services.
- Administer our Site and Services, and track their performance;
- Enhance the experience of visitors to the Site and users of the Services;
- Provide customized web/email experiences and curate content for visitors;
- Distinguish you from other users of the Site or Services;
- Analyze usage and trends related to the Site or Services;
- Track visitors’ movements around the Site or Services;
- Deliver advertisements on the Site or Services;
- Perform analytics; and
- Enhance our marketing efforts.
What are cookies?
What types of cookies do we use?
Here are the types of cookies and other tracking technologies we and our service providers use:
- Session and persistent: We and our service providers use session and persistent cookies. Session cookies exist only during a single visit to the Site or single use of the Services, and disappear when you close your browser, restart, or turn off your device. We use these cookies to measure Site and Service traffic, drop off rates, popular pages, etc. Persistent cookies remain on your device after you close your browser, restart, or turn off your device. These cookies are used to measure interaction over periods of time.
Can I delete cookies?
Yes, you can. You are welcome to delete cookies at any time by following the instructions applicable to the browser you use. The steps differ depending on which browser you use, but are typically found in the settings section of the browser. Note that by disabling certain categories of cookies, you may be prevented from accessing some features of our Site or Services or certain content or functionality may not be available.
How do we use your data?
We may use the information that we collect in order to:
- administer the Site and Services;
- personalize the Site and Services for you;
- improve the Site and Services;
- prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- for internal tracking and optimization efforts;
- conduct internal business analysis or other business purposes; and
- send you communications, including marketing communications.
Additionally, we may use the information we collect to create aggregate information, such as de-identified statistics and other performance information related to the Site or Services. This aggregate information will not identify you personally, and we may use such information in a number of ways, including research, analytics, improving our Services, and any other legally permissible purposes.
We do not disclose your information to third parties, except:
- when we have your permission to make the disclosure;
- where the disclosure is necessary for the purpose for which the information was obtained;
- to our parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates, joint venturers or other companies under common control with us for internal business purposes;
- in order to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of saara or other users of the Site or Services, or the public;
- to our third party service providers in order to provide services to us (including marketing communications, email delivery, business operations, and payment processing); or
We may also disclose your information where permitted by applicable law or when the disclosure is necessary, in our sole discretion, for the establishment or maintenance of legal claims or legal compliance, to satisfy any law, regulation, subpoena or government request, or in connection with litigation. Additionally, we may share information relating to users of the Site and Services with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties on an aggregate basis. While this information will not identify you personally, in some instances such third parties may be able to combine this information with other data they have about you, or that they receive from third parties, in a manner that allows them to identify you personally.
In the event we are acquired by, or merge or consolidate into, another entity, or if there is a sale of our assets (including in bankruptcy), your information may be transferred to the entity acquiring us or our assets or that survives the merger or consolidation. You acknowledge and agree that in the foregoing circumstances, your information may be disclosed to such third party.
Collection of Information by Third Parties.
If you visit the Site or Services from a third party website, such third party website may give you a unique code, cookie or graphic which will uniquely identify you. This will only happen if you link directly from a third party website to the Site or Services. Your activities on the Site or Services while this type of code is active may be reported back to the third party website. The presence of a third party navigation bar at the top of a webpage is an indication that the third party website may be able to see your activity on the Site or Services.
If you purchase or access the Services through a third party service that provides a gateway to the Services, such as iTunes or Google Play (a “Gateway Service”), you will have a separate, additional account relationship with such Gateway Service and the information you provide to such Gateway Service will be handled in accordance with the privacy practices of the applicable Gateway Service. Gateway Services are not partners or representatives of Saara, and Saara is not responsible for the acts or omissions of a Gateway Service with regard to the collection or use of your information.
How do we protect your information?
We use security measures that we (in our sole discretion) deem appropriate for the type of information that is provided by you, and to comply with any applicable legal requirements. However, since no method of electronic storage is 100% secure, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information stored. We also cannot guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
California Do Not Track Disclosure.
At this time, we do not respond to browser ‘Do Not Track’ signals.
Note to International Users.
Contact Us with Questions or Concerns.